I can't wait to show you all some new content, but for now, here are some pics I released on Tumblr last year.
1. Sandy's sick face I drew for a short drabble-style blog answer... I wonder how many people actually make this face when in bored, feverish agony. I liked this because it's a funny face.
2. Fixing a machine in a very unproductive manner. Well, actually, my intention was originally to make it look like she was simultaneously working on her machine and doing exercise. I liked this for the concept, anatomy could've been much better.
3. I like this one because I like action-y things. I should have drawn that weight getting utterly torn to shreds at a single kick. She looks like she's having too much fun to be gentle.
4. This watery-eyed expression was drawn with "oscar moment" in mind. Not sure if I really achieved this, but I really liked the result.
5. Bravely Default is one of my gaming loves.
I drew Sandy as a monk. I initially thought that maybe the ninja class might be more fitting, but purely based on the Natural Talent ability (Physical Attack increases by 100% when nothing is equipped-- no weapons, no armor, no accessories)
that monks have, it was perfect for her.
6. OH GEEZ. STATIC, STOP DAYDREAMING. D:< I liked this one just for the pure, out-of-characterness.
7. Also another picture inspired by a long-ago written drabble. I liked this one because I managed to achieve the feel I was going for-- concern, regret and caring.